Motorex Tank Renovation
In 1917 Arnold Bucher started manufacturing the leather and floor care products Rex. To accommodate the increasing popularity of motor vehicles, business focus was shifted and Rex became Motorex, the Oil of Switzerland. Today Bucher AG exports Motorex to around 80 countries. The most recognizable feature of this Swiss lubricant manufacturer is the rich green that appears throughout their corporate identity. Giesser AG of Langenthal renovated the striking tanks with the Qualiprotec system: after treatment they look as good as new and are optimally protected against wind and weather. Basic and periodic cleaning operations are now hardly ever necessary.
- Against faded and weathered metallic surfaces
- No dismantling, no assembly
- Roller and spray application
- Fewer periodic cleaning operations
- 10-year guarantee
- Expected lifespan of over 20 years